Monday, August 24, 2009

Photographers

So I've been told that one of the most important thing about your wedding is the photography. I believe that probably is the truth. After seeing many of my friends get hitched, I have found that your wedding day blurs by and before you are aware its over and you are exhausted, thinking "Whoo-wee, its over, but I don't remember much!" So, taking my dearest friend's experiences with their photographers, I am trying to figure out what I want in my pictures. I have found I like funky-artsy photography. Weird angles, lots of sky and focused on objects that you would not normally think of. I have fallen in love with this one photographer based out of Seattle (One Love Photo), but alas when I did more research she is REALLY expensive! But her style is so cool and different. So, I think who ever I end up with I will want them to replicate her style.


If you have any photographers you know of let me know! I'll keep searching in the mean time.


For now here is some eye candy of weddings I really enjoy! Courtesy of (One Love Photo)










No comments:

Post a Comment