Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Centerpieces!

Today I was inspired by other blogs. I looked at Jesse and Deanna's wedding blog and found that they decorated their tables with what I had in mind.
I absolutely love Dahlias! I knew from the beginning that I wanted to have Dahlias in my bouquets or centerpieces. I love how cute the funky glass bottles are as their centerpieces. After being inspired I went to Value Village and Goodwill and found some super cute and funky glass bottles! So, if you find cute mason jars, old olive oil bottles, wine bottles, vases, or anything else that is cute and funky let me know! I am keeping my eyes peeled!

1 comment:

  1. Like I said on the phone tonight... I will start saving our funky glasses for you to look through when the time comes to start collecting all the decorations. I also have lots of ribbon left over from our wedding and I have those mirrors if you're interested too. Oh, and I know matt's mom will have TONS of dahlias again this year and next!
    Dahlias are super cute center pieces! I want to warn you that they are a little tricky to try and make a bouquet out of, matt and I tried many times with our floral tape and wire (which we have a ton left over too), hahaha. But the stems are so thin...
    We also have lots of those candles left, hehehe. Feel free if you want ANYTHING :) Things add up way too fast ;)
    I also really liked my photographer if you're interested I can give you his contact info...Jerome Tso.

    Happy Wedding Planning!!!

    ReplyDelete