Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wedding Date

I am well aware that is been about 3 weeks since Matt proposed and I have noticed how antsy people are about all of the details of the wedding. I am trying to build the suspense! Hehe! Today Matt started swing shift and we had some time this morning to discuss a wedding date.

The two of us love the summer, so it just seemed natural to have a wedding during that time of year. We have dwindled it down to anywhere from June-August! I know, I know... its not very specific; however, I am just happy we have decided on the time of year.

... Just in case you have not noticed Matt and I are fairly indecisive decision makers, so just bear with us. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good wishes for your big day! My sister got married last year at one of the royal event venues in our city. Planning her first anniversary at the same place to recollect her beautiful memories. Hope all her wishes and plans come true. Will help her in finalizing caterers and cake designs. Also want to make her day special with cute surprised for the couple.

    ReplyDelete