Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Lovely Ladies!

So, I finally picked the 4 lovely ladies that will be by my side during my wedding. :)

~Maid of Honor~
Jami Shank

Jami has been my bestfriend since Kindergarten and has been there for everything. Jami is considered another sister in my family and I could not imagine not sharing this day with out her. Jami is a type of friend that will go out of her way to help you out and she has done that for me numerous times. I am so glad I have shared all of my important experiences with her and look forward to all of the future expriecnes to come. I just had the wonderful experience of being her Maid of Honor and now I am so excited Jami gets to share the special day with me!


~Bridesmaids~
Niki Galaktianoff


What can I say.? She is my little sis and I love her with all my heart! Niki makes me laugh and she brings life to a party. Her smile lights up a room and everyone loves her because she is always smiling and laughing about something! I can not wait for her to be up here in Washington causing some ruckus and sharing jokes and laughing like goofballs.


Lauren Galaktianoff

Again little sisters are irreplaceable. I also love Larry with all my heart! Lauren also makes me laugh and is always making everything fun and entertaining. Lauren's laugh and smile makes me happy inside and I am glad Lauren does not hate Niki and I for being crazy older sisters. I am so excited to share all my ideas with her and her being my buddy during this time!



Keleen Conway

It was in third grade in Mrs. Burr's class where I became friends with this girl. From that year on we have been BFFs. Keleen has always been the girl who is down to try silly things with me. From sleepovers to her house, to innertubing with our suicidal parents driving, to our latenight escapades we have been through many hilarious and embarrasing experiences. Keleen is a great friend that will always go out of her way to help her friends out and I am so glad I get so spend my special day with her!




1 comment:

  1. Awww you are so sweet. I feel so lucky to have you as a friend, everyone should have a "Kayla" in their lives. Anything I do with you is always extra fun! I can't wait to share your day with you...and Matt too haha

    ReplyDelete